Meandering our way through the offseason, a single one-liner at a time…
– After a year that “was not very smooth” family-wise, a calmer Urban Meyer is getting set to embark on his second season at Ohio State.
– Commissioner Mike Aresco tells the Orlando Sentinel that UCF-USF rivalry will be a cornerstone of the newly-minted American Athletic Conference.
– Knoxville News Sentinel: Tennessee hopes Butch Jones will boost student attendance, but Vols fighting nationwide ticket trend.
– AnnArbor.com: Michigan to implement dynamic pricing for 2013 single-game football tickets.
– A year and a half removed from meaningful football action due to injury, Wyoming’s Uso Olive is “itching to play.”
– Three 2013 signees not eligible to participate in Cal’s summer bridge academic session, although they can become eligible by the time summer camp kicks off in early August.
– College Football Hall of Famer and former BYU quarterback Marc Wilson talks about his days in Provo, including the seven-touchdown performance in his first-ever collegiate start.
– Rivals.com‘s No. 1 defensive tackle in the Class of 2014, Andrew Brown, verbally committed to Virginia.