Meandering our way through the offseason, a single one-liner at a time…
– As if he ever needed to be even more bad ass, Bo Jackson makes his return to the college football video game world and he’s similarly dominant to his old Tecmo Bowl days.
– Not only will Bobby Bowden return to the field that bears his name this season, he’s returning to Florida State in an official capacity: as a fundraiser, for which he will be paid $250,000 annually.
– For whatever reason, just two of the 10 Big 12 teams are bringing quarterbacks to the conference’s media days this month.
– Texas Tech head coach Kliff Kingsbury is selling “dream job” to potential recruits.
– In combating negative recruiting, Michigan State’s Mark Dantonio encourages prospects to find the truth.
– Salt Lake Tribune: In its first year, the Pac-12 Networks pretty much pulled off a miracle.
– Nevada received a $2.45 million distribution check from the Mountain West, nearly double of what they used to receive from the WAC.
– After learning he qualified academically, four-star linebacker James Hearns has signed with Louisville and will play in 2013.