Some links from around college football as we honor ‘Merica today…
- What are the most “American” brands in college sports? The Army-Navy game is a good place to start.
- A backup Ohio State linebacker is transferring to Harvard.
- Want to own Bret Bielema‘s Wisconsin home? It’s still for sale and has, like, four bars.
- Former Nebraska defensive end Cameron Meredith has been cited for third-degree misdemeanor assault.
- Oklahoma athletic director Joe Castiglione regrets that the Big 12 didn’t add Louisville.
- The Baltimore Sun has done a wonderful job staying on top of the Maryland/ACC/Big Ten story. Here’s the latest.
- Kansas got another JUCO player who will be eligible to play immediately.
- Tennessee also received a commitment Wednesday from the son of a former Vols great.