Some links from around college football on a Saturday…
- Former Ohio State wide receiver Ray Small has been arrested on felony drug charges.
- If the NFL is going to enforce academic eligibility for the combine, it might as well keep going with that idea. That’s what John Infante thinks, anyway.
- Texas A&M president R. Bowen Loftin announced he is stepping down in January of next year. Loftin did a tremendous job helping the Aggies get into the SEC.
- Aaron Murray surprises one of his biggest fans. Related: ladies, take Aaron Murray home to meet your parents.
- Auburn coach Gus Malzahn was inducted into the Arkansas High School Coaches Association’s Hall of Fame on Friday.
- Former Tulane linebacker Trent Mackey has been acquitted of all charges in his armed robbery trial.
- Rutgers is accusing the Big East (now the AAC) of withholding $2.5 million in revenue.
- Oklahoma State defensive coordinator Glenn Spencer married ESPN’s Jeannine Edwards on Friday.