Some links from around college football on a Sunday…
- Virginia Tech cornerback Antone Exum, coming off an ACL injury, gets some advice from Darrelle Revis.
- Tennessee must look to the JUCO ranks for immediate help, writes Mike Strange of GoVolsXtra.com.
- After another off-the-field issue, former Penn State commit Zayd Issah could be out of chances to join the Nittany Lions. Issah had his scholarship stripped following a March arrest, but hoped to join the team in 2014.
- However, PSU’s “Lift For Life” fundraiser brought in a record $130,000-plus to benefit kidney cancer patients and their families. Well done, all.
- Former Illinois coach Ron Zook reflects on his time with the Illini. Some interesting quotes here via the Chicago Sun-Times.
- Which teams in the SEC have had the easiest, and hardest, schedules since 1992? Jon Solomon of al.com did some number crunching.
- Buddy Martin, who had incredible access to Urban Meyer during his time at Florida, shares his thoughts on Meyer’s connection to the Aaron Hernandez situation. A fascinating read.