Some links from around college football on a Thursday…
- The O’Bannon plaintiffs’ lead attorney calls the NCAA’s decision to end its agreement with EA Sports “petty and vengeful.”
- Here’s more on the possible Michael Dyer-USF connection from Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times.
- Former Heisman Trophy winner Ricky Williams is set to join the coaching staff at University of Incarnate Word (TX).
- Speaking of Texas, the Longhorns have hired former defensive coordinator (and Syracuse head coach) Greg Robinson to work in the player personnel department.
- Bret Bielema and Gus Malzahn had some, er, different philosophies regarding tempo during Day 2 of SEC Media Days.
- Brian Kelly says Gunner Kiel has found the right place at Cincinnati. Now, if Kiel can just stick with the Bearcats.
- Jack Hoffman won the ESPY for ‘Best Moment.’ Hard to argue with that.
- Revisiting college football’s best rivalries lost in conference realignment.
- Penn State has reportedly approved $60 million in payments to Jerry Sandusky‘s victims.