Meandering our way through the offseason, a single one-liner at a time…
– Chuck Carlton of the Dallas Morning News is straightforward with this video question: where did the big-time quarterbacks in the Big 12 go?
– At Auburn, offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee hopes to have a starting quarterback named by the middle August.
– The Newport News Daily Press has some questions for several VIPs that will be in attendance at the ACC’s kickoff shindig this weekend.
– Thanks to attrition at the position, freshmen defensive backs at USF will have the opportunity to contribute immediately.
– Iowa State’s Paul Rhoads will get the opportunity to do something his father didn’t: coach his own son.
– As hopes were raised entering the first season in a new stadium, so were the number of season tickets sold by Washington.
– UConn unveils some new football helmets.
– A big recruiting weekend awaits Jerry Kill and his Minnesota coaching staff.
– Colorado State adds a pair of JUCO transfers.