Meandering our way through the offseason, a single one-liner at a time…
– When it comes to two-time defending BCS champion Alabama’s offensive line, “everything’s up for grabs” according to the Tide’s new position coach.
– For whatever reason, Bob Wojnowski of the Detroit News has his unmentionables all wadded up over the preseason accolades being tossed in the general direction of Urban Meyer and his Ohio State Buckeyes.
– The Charleston Post & Courier has a very nice look at the storylines heading into the ACC’s media days.
– Tennessee and its new coaching staff doing its best to handle the quarterback elephant inside the program’s football complex.
– Gary Andersen continues to gear up for his first season as Wisconsin’s head coach.
– According to the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer, Auburn cornerback Jonathon Mincy plans on this fall being a season of change.
– A right-knee injury leaves the status of defensive end Keymiya Harrell very much up in the air for the 2013 season.
– USF’s secondary loss could be a primary gain for Michigan State.