Meandering our way through the offseason, a single one-liner at a time…
– Steve Spurrier being, well, the Ol’ Ball Coach when it came to his South Carolina team Thursday: “Pretty sorry practice tonight, it really was.”
– Things aren’t looking good on the injury front for starting Illinois STAR Eric Finney.
– Utah safety Reshawn Hooker suffered what could be a career-ending concussion.
– Starting Wisconsin linebacker Ethan Armstrong out indefinitely with what for the time being is being described as a minor leg injury.
– Clemson players give a roar of approval over individual iPads; Dabo Swinney calls the technological development a game-changer.
– Changes abound on myriad fronts at the wide receiver position at Kansas State.
– Veteran Florida State wide receiver Willie Haulstead academically ineligible and won’t play in 2013.
– Competing for a starting linebacker spot, Toledo’s Jaylen Coleman will instead spend the next couple/few months rehabbing a knee injury.
– Western Michigan’s strength & conditioning explains why he took his players on a field trip to a local grocery store.
– Washington has decided to retire the famed Husky Helmet Car.