Some links from around college football on a Monday…
– Incoming Georgia Tech running back Travis Custis has a NCAA Clearinghouse issue and won’t be available until January.
– Ohio State will lose an incoming freshman for the season because of a blood clot issue.
– All four ex-Vanderbilt players have now turned themselves into police in connection to a sex crime case.
– A former NCAA enforcement official says Texas A&M should sideline Manziel if the NCAA investigation is still going by the start of the season. Yeah, good luck with that.
– The San Antonio Express-News also has an outstanding feature on Manziel’s family. Well worth a read.
– USC’s quarterback battle is now a two-man race.
– Paul Finebaum returns to the air today. Here’s an interesting story from the USA Today on what his callers did in the six months Finebaum was away from the mic.
– Maryland defensive lineman Andre Monroe is looking to bounce back from his season-ending knee injury and return to 2011 form.