Some links from around college football on a Friday…
– Miami defensive lineman Dyron Dye is, as you can imagine, getting impatient with the NCAA on his eligibility ruling.
– As thin as Oklahoma is at defensive line, the Sooners got a much-needed addition on Wednesday.
– A Clemson tight end is out 3-4 weeks with a MCL injury.
– Desmond Howard wants to know where the public support was for Terrelle Pryor and A.J. Green when they faced the NCAA.
– Damages in the case of former UCF player Ereck Plancher have been reduced.
– USC safety Dion Bailey is on crutches for a hip injury, but Lane Kiffin insists it’s not as bad as it looks.
– Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich says the “only people I can’t compete with [to keep Charlie Strong] are the NFL.”