Some links from around college football on a Sunday…
– Adam Sparks of the Daily News Journal writes that an overlooked NCAA rule could keep a Middle Tennessee player and Marine off the field this year. Great work here.
– Looks like South Carolina has its hands (and mouth) full with this NCAA violation that involves a turkey avocado wrap. You honestly cannot make his stuff up.
– Missouri likely won’t have any starters from the St. Louis area this year. Dave Matter of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch explains why that recruiting connection is important.
– Is that Tyrone Prothro playing for USC? USC wide receiver Aaron Minor is certainly doing his best impression here with this amazing catch in practice.
– Wisconsin won’t announce a starting quarterback until the season opener.
– Stanford’s running back group figures to be deep with a lot of rotation used.
– How would Jadeveon Clowney actually win the Heisman? Football Study Hall examines.