Some links from around college football on a Saturday…
– Breaking and important: Les Miles was almost in a SyFy movie called “Ghost Shark”. Instead, we’re left with the shattered dreams of what could have been.
– Speaking of acting, you have to hand it to Nebraska coach Bo Pelini. He was 100 percent committed in this prank he pulled on his players.
–The status of Kansas offensive lineman Pearce Slater is muddy at this time.
– The Oklahoman examines the gamble of picking Trevor Knight as OU’s starting quarterback.
– Wisconsin and Northwestern recently showed off some new lids for this season. These look pretty sharp.
– TCU has some new alternate unis as well.
– “Lane Kiffin, Ice Cream Man” is probably a horror film waiting to happen (you’re welcome, Hollywood).