Skip to content

Starting Michigan OL pleads not guilty to OWI

Notre Dame v Michigan Getty Images

Michigan offensive lineman Graham Glasgow entered a not guilty plea Monday on drunk driving charges that were brought against him this spring. His attorney requested a two-week adjournment for a “housekeeping matter,” so he’ll have his hearing June 16 (read the Free Press article for more on the restrictions placed on Glasgow over the next two weeks).

An incident occurred March 15 that led to an OWI arrest for Glasgow, Michigan’s top returning offensive lineman. The redshirt junior started nine games at center for Michigan last year and was named to the Academic All-Big Ten team.

Michigan coach Brady Hoke suspended Glasgow for his team’s opener against Appalachian State, though if he’s successful in contesting the charge perhaps that suspension could be overturned.

Permalink 6 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Big Ten Conference, Michigan Wolverines, Rumor Mill, Top Posts
6 Responses to “Starting Michigan OL pleads not guilty to OWI”
  1. dacatindahat says: Jun 2, 2014 10:04 AM

    this is Urban Meyer’s fault right lemmings…???…

  2. brianincbus says: Jun 2, 2014 10:24 AM

    At least he didn’t rape someone (alledgedly), of course if he did, he wouldn’t have been suspended at all at scUM. Looking at you Brendan Gibbons.

  3. wareagle1961 says: Jun 2, 2014 11:24 AM

    SEC SEC SEC …. oh wait

  4. tigersfandan says: Jun 2, 2014 11:27 AM

    I’m a Michigan fan and I say that if he’s guilty, he should be kicked off the team.

  5. jrs45 says: Jun 2, 2014 5:11 PM

    The michigan way!

  6. jrs45 says: Jun 2, 2014 5:13 PM

    wareagle1961,

    Wrong….SecSecSec is more like Aaron Hernandez crimes!!!

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to leave a comment. Not a member? Register now!