Okla. St. WR Jhajuan Seales arrested for drunk-driving

For the second time in a little over a year, Jhajuan Seales has an alcohol-related issue with which to deal.

According to Kyle Fredrickson of the Oklahoman, was arrested over the weekend on driving under the influence and open container complaints. The school’s student newspaper confirmed the news as well.  No details of what led to the Sunday arrest were divulged by either source.

It’s unknown if OSU officials are aware of the development and what if any punitive measures the wide receiver may be facing. Based on his recent past, though, the school may have no choice but to do something bordering on substantial.

In October of last year, Seales and a Cowboys teammate, cornerback Juwan Offray, were arrested on complaints of public intoxication.  The two were found “asleep” in the drive-thru lane of a Stillwater Whataburger restaurant, with Seales’ foot on the brake of a vehicle that was running and in drive.

“Both males were totally asleep and oblivious to anything going on around them,” a police report at the time stated. “When Jhajuan opened the driver-side door, I was immediately overwhelmed with a very strong odor associated with an alcoholic beverage coming from the car.”

Because it wasn’t his first strike — what the first was hasn’t been detailed — Offray was dismissed from the program. Seales remained on the team, and is currently fifth on the undefeated Cowboys with 12 catches for 164 yards.

Vanderbilt brings in former Georgia, LSU assistant as WRs coach

Vanderbilt football