It’s been about four months since we checked in on the Week 1 betting lines in college football, highlighted by Alabama’s installation as a massive favorite for its date with Louisville in Orlando.
And in the four months since, the public has clearly lost faith in the Nick Saban Football Machine.
After starting as a 29.5-point favorite, Alabama has been downgraded… to a 28.5-point favorite, according to lines released by Bet Online.
Other lines of note:
- UCF (-20.5) at Connecticut
- Northwestern (+4.5) at Purdue
- Colorado (-6) vs. Colorado State (at Denver)
- San Diego State (+14.5) at Stanford
- Florida Atlantic (+23) at Oklahoma
- Oregon State (+38) at Ohio State
- Texas (-10.5) at Maryland
- Boise State (-10.5) at Troy
- Arizona (-14) vs. BYU (at Phoenix)
- Auburn (-3.5) vs. Washington (at Atlanta)
- Ole Miss (-1.5) vs. Texas Tech (at Houston)
- West Virginia (-7) vs. Tennessee (at Charlotte)
- North Carolina (+6) at California
- Michigan (+2) at Notre Dame
- Alabama (-28.5) vs. Louisville (at Orlando)
- Miami (-3) vs. LSU (at Dallas)
- Virginia Tech (+6.5) at Florida State
Check out the entire list of lines here.